Thursday 20 October 2011

You're The One..

As many others, I wish and dream for my prince,
Then I met you and nothings been the same ever since.
I dream of love that everlasting, forever,
Someone show me the world, always together.
You see through to the depths of my heart,
Hoping and holding tight from the start.
No one has ever made me feel in such a way as you.
My whole being surrenders with everything you do.
This can be real, will you sweep this princess away,
Always knowing the right words to say.
Please let me know, don't drag me around.
For I'm hoping its my true love finally I've found..
 
 

2 comments:

shazlina said...

atototo , even ade bende yg aku tak faham -,-# Tapi aku tahu ia so sweet <3 hahaha , keep it up tulis bende mcm ni , boleh jadi semangat untuk aku , acehhh :) HAHA

T-sya said...

HAHA! Aku happy kalo kata2 nie boleh bg semangat kat kau :)