Wednesday 2 November 2011

Its All About You, Person That I Love

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HIM <3

(1)...how 'sepet' he looks when first time I know him

(2)...the way my bear smell like him after he gave me that bear

(3)...knowing I can talk to him about anything and everything

(4)...how sexy he looks when he wears a shirt and tie in his graduation day

(5)...he never give up to get my heart

(6)...his cute 'sepet' eyes. He look at me like no one else ever has

(7)...the way he hold my hand when I miss him so much

(8)...how scare he looks when he getting angry and be serious

(9)...the way he text me "Puteri Batrisya! B rndu bby! Rndu sgt! Jgn tinggal kn b and jgn pernah lepas kn b! B sumpah takkan tnggal kn bb! B akn jadikn bby teman sehidup semati b!

(10)...how protective he is of me

(11)...how hot he looks in short jeans and just a t-shirt

(12)...that he doesn't want to share me

(13)...how I'm perfect in his eyes

(14)...how he's the only one I want to see when I'm upset

(15)...the way he always 'argues' that he loves me more

(16)...the feeling he gives me when we're together

(17)...the way my hand fits in his hand

(18)...knowing that I was his soul

(19)...I fall in love with you, the most unexpected person and the most unexpected time

No comments: