Thursday 3 November 2011

When you look me in the eyes,
and tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
when you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
when you look me in the eyes.

How long will I be waiting,
to be with you again?
 I'm gonna tell you that I love you,
in the best way I can.
I can't take a day with out you here,
your the light that makes my darkness disappear.

Moving on, I find to realize.
I can't wait not tomorrow,
I can hold my head up high.
It's all because your by my side.
When you look me in the eyes.

You tell me that you love me..
Everything all right,
When you're right here by my side.
When I hold you in my arms,
my loving is forever.
Just got to let you know,
never want to let you go.
 

No comments: